"I am all yours, and all that I have is yours, O most loving Jesus, through Mary, your most holy Mother"(True Devotion, 233).
DAY 27 of 33:
SECTION 4: ENTERING INTO GREAT HEIGHTS OF HOLINESS DESTINED FOR THOSE CONSECRATED TO MARY
Today we will contemplate the holiness Mary leads us to ...taking Mary herself, St. Maximilian Kolbe, St. Mother Teresa and St. Louis de Montfort as our guides.
1. Resolve to pray a complete set of mysteries of the Rosary every day - as an act of love to God and in fulfillment of Mary's requests to us - see day 8 for instructions/ guidance on how to fit this into your day.
2. Skim through the accompanying pictures and the extraordinary wisdom of St. Louis de Montfort and St. Mother Teresa and read through as much (below) as possible.
3. Continue to choose to enter more deeply into the daily prayer program (below) at least in this way:
Ponder and pray The Glory Be today and the accompanying Scripture texts as you meditate and
PRAY THE JOYFUL MYSTERIES,
THE LUMINOUS MYSTERIES and
THE SORROWFUL MYSTERIES OF THE ROSARY
- while praying for the grace to listen, to hear and respond to God as Mary does. And to pray for the grace to surrender whatever is keeping us from responding fully to God - in and through and with Mary’s love and help.
4. Begin to take steps to make the Mass the center of your life.
Today we will consider the great prophesies of St. Louis de Montfort regarding the latter times and the extreme holiness of souls who consecrate themselves themselves to Mary, saying:
"Towards the end of the world ... Almighty God and His holy Mother are to raise up saints who will surpass in holiness most other saints as much as the cedars of Lebanon tower above little shrubs.
These great souls filled with grace and zeal will be chosen to oppose the enemies of God who are raging on all sides. They will be exceptionally devoted to the Blessed Virgin. Illumined by her light, strengthened by her spirit, supported by her arms, sheltered under her protection, they will fight with one hand and build with the other."
May these words inspire us to ever greater faith and trust during these dark times in which we live and help us cling ever closer to Jesus and His Mother, our sure refuge and our hope.
Let us begin by praying the
GLORY BEGlory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
Daily Prayer Program for these 33 Days:
It is important to make a commitment to strive to pray more deeply, more intensely and with more of your heart during these days of preparation. Here are some guidelines and suggestions for how to live these days. Pray about how you can grow in each of these areas listed below and while living out this prayer program it is especially important to
Trust in the Truth and Supernatural Reality of God’s Presence within each of them
• LIVE Grace and Renew our Baptism - renounce sin and Satan
• Mass and the Eucharist the Center of our lives
• Confession frequently
2. Scripture - Pray and Internalize it daily
• To Jelena: “I’m going to reveal a spiritual secret to you: if you want to be stronger than evil, make yourself a plan of personal prayer. Take a certain time in the morning, read a text from Holy Scripture, anchor the Divine word in your heart, and strive to live it during the day, particularly during the moment of trials. In this way, you will be stronger than evil.” (Our Lady of Medjugorje, April 19, 1984)
• Rosary – With and in Mary, contemplating Scripture and the mysteries of God
3. Fill mind with wisdom of Mary and the Saints
• God is sending Mary to earth for she is the Crusher of Satan. Listen to her words.
• St. John Paul II – example of life given over – Totus Tuus
• St. Maximilian Kolbe – Militia Immaculata every soul consecrated to Mary will save the world
• St. Louis de Montfort – Mary will form the greatest saints who ever lived – easiest shortest most sure way to sanctity
• St. Mother Teresa and many more
CLICK HERE for Day 27 Podcast
PART 2: Day 27 Readings and Prayers for St. Louis de Montfort's 33 Day of Consecration to Jesus through Mary - An Online Guide
“Come, Holy Spirit, living in Mary. Prepare me to entrust myself completely to Mary so she can bring me closer to Christ.”
CLICK HERE for Day 27 Podcast
© Janet Moore 2019. All Rights Reserved.
Post a Comment