Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Don't Forget!!! First Wednesday Devotion to St. Joseph

Our Heavenly Father desires all three hearts of Jesus, Mary and Joseph to be honored. 
And so along with devotion to Jesus on First Fridays, and to Mary on First Saturdays, Our Father longs for us to add devotion to St. Joseph on each First Wednesday of the month.
"The Sacred Hearts of Jesus, Mary, and Joseph have been chosen by the Most Holy Trinity to bring peace to the world." It is at God's request that "special love and honor be given to them" to help us "imitate" their love and their lives, as well as "offer reparation" for the sins committed against them and their love. 

The St. Joseph First Wednesday devotion is: 
1. Pray the Joyful Mysteries of the Rosary - remembering St. Joseph's love, his life, his role and his sufferings 
2. Receive Holy Communion - in union with the love St. Joseph had for Jesus the first time and each time he held him - his son, his God and Savior - in his arms.

In the approved apparitions of Our Lady of America, St. Joseph revealed:

"I am the protector of the Church and the home, as I was the protector of Christ and his Mother while I lived upon earth. Jesus and Mary desire that my pure heart, so long hidden and unknown, be now honored in a special way.  
Let my children honor my most pure heart in a special manner on the First Wednesday of the month by reciting the Joyful Mysteries of the Rosary in memory of my life with Jesus and Mary and the love I bore them, the sorrow I suffered with them.  
Let them receive Holy Communion in union with the love with which I received the Savior for the first time and each time I held Him in my arms.  
Those who honor me in this way will be consoled by my presence at their death, and I myself will conduct them safely into the presence of Jesus and Mary." 
He revealed many more things about himself. Find them here:
10 of the Most Beautiful and Profound Revelations Ever Given of St. Joseph - Our Lady of America Messages Part V 

© Janet Moore. 2018. All Rights Reserved.

2 comments:

  1. Amen. Most Holy, St. Joseph, protector of the holy family and our families. Protect all families from the attacks of Hell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen. Most Holy, St. Joseph, protector of the Holy Church and worthy and those souls that soon will be redeemed. Thank you for your kindness and your stewardship and your protection and promise of safety for the souls that are and seek to be worthy of Heaven's Grace.

    I'll be honest. I never gave much thought to you other than your name and as the stepfather of Jesus. I recently came into the know of a Saint, Brother Andre Bessette, and his complete devotion to you and the power of healing you possessed him with. He gives you all the credit. Brother Andre seems to be the kind of guy who was all that's right with the world. He gives you credit for making him that. So, my devotion to you begins in earnest. Amen.

    ReplyDelete