Saturday, August 27, 2016

What do the Secrets of Medjugorje Reveal?


I have been reading the autobiography of Mirjana Soldo, one of the reported visionaries of Medjugorje.  She and 5 others have consistently attested that have seen the Blessed Virgin Mary for the past 35 years (!!!) amid severe communist threats and interrogations.  

Much speculation has taken place regarding the 10 Secrets each of them will be given.  Mirjana received the tenth secret on Christmas Day, 1982.  

I love this! 
Read what Mirjana tells us about the secrets! Reminds me of Jesus' words: 


"I have told you this so that you will have peace in me. In this world you will have trouble, but take courage, I have conquered the world!" John 16:33. 

This is the essence of what she writes:




Just as the Blessed Mother prophesied in Fatima... she prophesies again in Medjugorje!  

... Mary's Heart will Triumph!!!

(Watch for another article which references this connection).
May it be so!  

For our Mother's triumph can only mean that she has succeeded by her prayers and messages in converting us to her Son!


Praised be Jesus and Mary!

© Janet Moore 2016. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment